Re: [IPk] (Partial) Success

This is basically what I have been told by the DSN here. That, if I am judged
eligible for a pump, then the PCT will only partially fund it, ie: the
consumables but not the actual cost of the pump itself. I would have to pay
for that myself. Seems they are translating the NICE reports or whatever in
any way they please. I see the cons again in May. He said last time to wait
and see what the NICE report said but that this would be the most likely