Re: [IPk] Which Pump? Which infusion set? Any Tips?

Hi Graham -

There are currently 4 pumps on the UK market (and several other pumps on
the US market but not supplied in the UK).

The UK pumps are:
Disetronic D-TRONplus
Disetronic H-TRONplus
MiniMed 508
MiniMed Paradigm

Each pump has its advantages and disadvantages. I use a MiniMed 507, which
was in my opinion the best available when I bought it over 5 years ago.

Similarly, there are loads of infusion sets on the market. Different sets
suit different people. Try them all, and find out which type suits your
skin best. I use the Disetronic Tenders.

Hope that gives you something to go on...

mailto:email @ redacted