RE: [IPk] Testing bg;s as an in patient

 We always use our own blood testing equipment. Sasha aged 8. The nurses will
use ours too if they need
 to test in the night. Though they usually wake me up anyway. We always keep our
insulin with us too and
 the Doctors confer with us about doses. We must have been in and out of
hospital at least 8 times since
 diagnosis. Tummy bugs, flu type illnesses, etc, coeliac biopsy, which was at a
different hospital.

Mum of Sasha