Re: [IPk] Bubbles

Just try pushing air into a novorapid penfill vial.

I assume it's messy ;) I've not been stupid enough to do it yet

I usually use the protective cap from the IV needle to push the plunger in the pen fill vial down.

 I think I may ask my doc for some of the 10 ml vials aswell as my pen vials

Cheers, Liam