Re: [IPk] dodgy A1c update

In message <email @ redacted>, Elizabeth OShea
<email @ redacted> writes
>ronically, my
>diet is healthier overall now, but I'll try to modify what I'm doing now to
>match what I was doing then.

Dear Elizabeth,

If your metabolism is like mine, you will possibly find that 'healthy'
eating gives you worse results.  'Healthy' food is often quicker into
the bloodstream than 'unhealthy' food.  'Healthy' food may be causing
your bgs to spike for an hour or so after eating (do you measure your
bgs then?  I was always taught to ignore the 2 hrs after eating, but
never followed that rule!).

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, got her best ever hba1c yesterday - 7.8, yes, Michael,
I'm going to update the site when I go online next ...
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)