[IPk] Glucowatch Experience!

I just wrote a huge email on the Glucowatch the computer then proceeded to crash!  Anyway I'm 16 years old and have had IDD for all my life, I have been pumping for 3 years.  I am currently in hospital, they recently purchased a Minimed Glucowatch/Sensor and used me as their Guinea Pig.  I had lots of problems, my body rejected the sensor so I was only able to have it in for about 4 hours at a time HOWEVER it was extremely useful in the patterns it came out with.  They are extremely expensive but can be very useful if you have been having problems with control etc.  If your body does reject the sensors you really will be stuck as it won't work.  I am happy to answer any questions as I also have the back up of a medical team that I can ask on your behalf. Let me know how things go.

Best wishes