Re: [IPk] Scarring

I am much the same. I didnt experience any scarring at all when on injections
yet after just 6 months of pumping I have horrible scarring on my legs and

I look like a big spotty bruise.I change my site every two days and do try
different places. This is the only problem I have with my pump but a crucial
one as this is not the look I wanted when I go on my summer holiday in june.

Any suggestions as to how to minmise scarring?