[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #90

In a message dated 4/26/2002 8:47:04 PM GMT Daylight Time, Julian wrote:

> On and off over the past few years I've had pains in left side of chest and
> arms

Hi Julian,
I agree that this is unlikely to be UNSTABLE angina - however, it could be
angina, and the fact that it has some atypical aspects doesn't mean,
especially in someone who's been diabetic for many years, that this isn't

It is certainly possible to get "innocent" pain in these parts of the body
after exercise - I get it myself - but it would be sensible to get this
checked out.

(IDDM 30 yrs, Pumper 1.5 yrs, medic 20 yrs with plenty of this sort of