Re: [IPk] popcorn (gram scales)

>I've heard of LIDL but never seen one (I don't think they have them up here!).
>Sounds very like ALDI to me - scarily cheap (and sometimes scary food) but
>occasionally you can get the odd bargain, especially with non-food items
>where they just sell what they get cheap.

They're building a new Lidl on the plot of land I view from my study window
in Germany. Watching all those diggers is a superb activity for my
2-year-old son :-) In gereral, German supermarkets are disgusting. They
smell. The floors look unwashed. And the prices are low. That seems to be
what the German hausfrau wants. I hate it.

Not sure how we got onto this subject - but can you not buy a small set of
digital scales in Boots?

mailto:email @ redacted