[IPk] Somebody Must Know.

I've asked a couple of questions about this before but i haven't really had any response. It's been brought into question that i MAY have something called unstable angina.  No firm diagnosis yet though.  I've been prescribed beta blockers and a whole host of other magical potions.  I know that diabetes itself can present deceiving symptoms and I am desperately trying to convince myself that this is the cause and not anything to do with my heart etc.  I'm 38 years old had dm for 27 years.  On and off over the past few years I've had pains in left side of chest and arms.  Over the past few weeks more significant and more noticable during exercise etc.  however, also when bloods are doing a slight dance.  Is it possible that I am just getting a bit more sensative to changes in blood sugars because my control is tighter? I've had a 24 hr tape done earlier this week and should get results soon.  What I am really asking is: has anyone else had similar and then found it to be just !
there diabetes or neuropathy?
I know I am a male and should be more robust here, but until I know for sure what's up, I'm really scared here.  I'm alone with my children and really have this insane fear that I am not going to wake up one morning.  I'm sorry for banging on about this, but does anyone have any experience of this???