Re: [IPk] popcorn (gram scales)

Hi yo'all
Lidl here is a very large supermarket with quality foods, often from Germany
and also local stuff; unusual brands but good quality.Only problem is it
doesn't usually have the contents listed in carbs.
In addition to food etc they also do weekly specials, which are the same in
each shop thoughout the country, at the same time.But the stuff is only
there till its soldout, usually within a few days. The weekly specials come
in every Thursday AM and here people Q for them!Things like cheap compuetr
packages, gardening stuff,bike stuff, cookery stuff(gram scales)a different
theme every week.A new Lidl is soon opening  here bigger than the old
one,and there is another one in neighbouring town, they seem to be
growing.You could perhaps try ringing their HQ for idea of when scales come
round again( they do many of their specials once a year, repeating same
offers).The make of the scales I bought is MBO International Electronic AG
Germany D 1000 diet scale,2 year gaurantee,1 g gradations, it tells
calories/kilojoules/carbos/protein/fat/saturated fat/sodium/cholesterol
although we only use it for carbs and runs on a 9v battery, which lasts
about 3 months.