[IPk] dodgy A1c update

To recap, over the past year my A1c has disimproved by 1.0. I am concerned
and I want to reverse this process, before it gets any worse.

I saw my diabetes nurse today, and she had a brilliant suggestion: since my
A1c was at 6 for the first year I was pumping, look at my records to see
what I was doing at the time. I had never thought of this approach myself at
all. So I will be hauling out my old log books and reviewing. Ironically, my
diet is healthier overall now, but I'll try to modify what I'm doing now to
match what I was doing then.

And then we'll see.