Re: [IPk] popcorn (gram scales)

No way , that's so stupid ... i thought we were VAT exempt when purchasing stuff to do with the care, control and management of our diabetes.

Just out of interest how much do carb counting scales cost?

I've never heard weighing my food before, i've only just started looking at the labels on food.
I need to start carb counting to improve my control.