Re: [IPk] popcorn (gram scales)

At lidl?  I'm there!  I bought some carb counting gram scales from
Diabetes mall in the US, they cost a fortune and got impounded by the
customs/ the Post Office who charged me VAT and goodness knows what
else.  But (having got over the overdraft) they are brilliant for me
because my most favourite food of all is french bread, cut off the loaf.
I always hated having to pre-portion my bread, but my scales let me ad
lib it, chunk by chunk, just like a "normal person"!.

>Tell me if you see these scales at Lidl or anywhere else as I would love
some. >I did buy a set of digital gram scales they I thought were a very
expensive >buy at the time but now I dont know how we would do without
them. The scales >you mentioned, I have been looking for a set like that
but have had no luck. >They only seemed to sell them in the US or else
where. One that would tell >you the carb count would be brilliant. >