expert (was Re: [IPk] 4 vs 2 injections)

Tony O'Sullivan wrote:
>experienced expert patients such as Elizabeth

I would like to point out that I am not a patient, nor patient with the
attitudes the medical profession (with honourable exceptions) takes toward
clients. I am, instead, my primary health caregiver, and I access
health-related expertise in order to create for myself the highest level of
health I can achieve.

Additionally, I am not upset by an A1c over 7: I am concerned about
consistent rises in my A1c over 6-9 months that are not indicated by my
recorded blood sugars.