Re: [IPk] More on Air travel

Hi Pat
If you're flying into the US from the UK, and then continuing on (ie you're
in transit from the UK) you'll need to go through security, collect your
luggage from the baggage claim, then check it back in again. You don't have
to do it when returning, but you do on the way there. All to do with
security issues.
Yes, often on internal flights you don't get food, but you can take your
own. Depends on the airline and how long the journey is.
Sometimes you get snacks like peanuts and dried fruit.

I don't think any airport is particularly pump-friendly or unfriendly - it
just depends on the particular security people etc on the day. I've heard
bad things about Stansted, but had no problem there myself. Same with BWI,
JFK, etc. Some people have had problems, some haven't. Just depends....
Di