From: email @ redacted
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 19:38:50
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] weston super mare

In message <email @ redacted>, Donald O' Donnell
<email @ redacted> writes
>Here here to all this, that was said

Donald, you reposted my post to the list, not the complaint about the
website.

I know you are upset by her remarks, but they were sent to you
privately, and I don't think it would do her any good for the whole list
to see them.

Personally, I think that you should put this behind you. If you really
want to pursue it, then write back to her, and ask if you can forward
her email to this list.

As I said before, if she's the same woman who wrote to me, any website
which did not take away her diabetes wouldn't be good enough for her.

If she's still bothering you, you can probably set your email system so
that messages from her are bounced away before you get them - let us
know what email reader you use: someone here is bound to be an expert in
it!

Hope this helps

Pat

dm 30+, 508 1+