[IPk] More on Air travel

>I flew in and out of O'Hare in December. There was no problem going through
>security. However, if you want to get something to eat or just have a coffee
>they are all located through the security gate. The exception is in one of
>the four terminals, but unfortunately I can't remember which one it is!
Thanks for this - as we'll be in transit, I guess we'll go straight from
one plane, through the security gate, and buy some food for the next
flight (I haven't flown to the states for years - I seem to remember you
don't get given food on the planes any more?).

Building on Melissa's post: could the webpumpers site have a 'guide to
pumper-friendly airports'?
And not-so-friendly ones?

What would a pumper's ideal airport look like?

Best wishes to all,

(alternative to O'hare is Pheonix.  I'm also flying to Denver, via
O'Hare this summer ...)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)