RE: [IPk] popcorn

At 21:28 22/04/2002 +0100, Debbie wrote:
>other books include the glucose revolution with tables in for all sorts of
>'raw ' foods, the pocket pancreas( with a handy size tabel that fits in
>your hand bag - if you would like a copy of the table I can send you one _
>tel me on 01462 626695) and really useful digital scales for calorie
>counting - you can weigh things such as grapes, in grammes and then the
>scales will tell you their carb content( once a year Lidl sell these at
>about #14, price in chain stores #20-30), run on a battery.

Many thanks to you and to Andrew for these suggestions.

I could kick myself! I already have 2 of the Glucose Revolution books, but
had assumed the tables were just GI - didn't realise they were carb too!
This book is now in my handbag and will stay there. Thanks again :)

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *