Re: [IPk] popcorn

I second the 'do it yourself' method of popcorn.  To enhance the fun
(for small children, and for those like me who are basically small
children in a grown-up body), do it in a saucepan with a glass lid!

I'd forgotten how good it was.  Don't bother weighing the stuff
afterwards (a cardinal rule for all carbohydrate assessment, as far as
I'm concerned) weigh it beforehand.

I'm still looking for a decent carbohydrate book - the GEM calorie
counter is as near as I've found, but it's bulked out with information
which is also available on the back of packets, so it's too big!

A portable mass spectrometer with integral weighing scales would come in
useful.

Best wishes to all,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 1+, no popcorn for 3+ years - how could I have forgotten it?

In message <007501c1ea0d$32e000a0$email @ redacted>, Caroline Batistoni
<email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds