Re: [IPk] Virus(Again)

I have the virus too now, what should I do about. My mother has just died and I
am trying to email relatives all over the world and I can't cope with this right
now. One of the virus related emails I got this morning sounded quite sinister,
it is really upsetting.
please help
Moira

--
Dr. Moira Harrison
School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences