RE: [IPk] popcorn

other books include the glucose revolution with tables in for all sorts of
'raw ' foods, the pocket pancreas( with a handy size tabel that fits in your
hand bag - if you would like a copy of the table I can send you one _ tel me
on 01462 626695) and really useful digital scales for calorie counting - you
can weigh things such as grapes, in grammes and then the scales will tell
you their carb content( once a year Lidl sell these at about #14, price in
chain stores #20-30), run on a battery.