Re: [IPk] weston super mare

Here here to all this, that was said

Donald

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Monday, April 22, 2002 07:59:24
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] weston super mare

In message <000c01c1e833$576816a0$email @ redacted>, Vic Brooks
<email @ redacted> writes
>if you are the lady that sead that insulin pumpers wear crap you no what i
>am talking about
HI Vic,

I don't think Karen is that lady. That one sent an email just to you,
not to the list as a whole. If she is the same lady who sent me an
email about the same time, then I think that one is very, very upset and
disturbed by having diabetes. She is upset that she doesn't get a magic
pill which will make her diabetes go away (and that pill is called 'the
pump'). She is angry that the insulin pumpers site, and this discussion
list don't tell her how to get the pump, which she thinks will take away
her diabetes, and the bad feelings she has about it.

Karen, the lady who replied to your email to the list is just confused,
because she didn't see the email from the upset lady.

Being that upset by having diabetes is something we should have sympathy
with, I think.

Best wishes to all,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 pumper 1 year +, never have liked being a diabetic, myself!

--
Pat Reynolds
(T. Pratchett)