Re: [IPk] Airline advice needed in a hurry!!!

I was in BWI with my pump (flying in or flying out) at least 5 times between
November of 1999 and August of 2001 and I can't recall any poor treatment, but
it was a while ago, I admit, that I was last there.  Haven't flown into LAX
since getting the pump, though, and have never been to O'Hare.  Does someone
want to see if Michael can post a general query about major American airports
(maybe we should make a list of which ones are important?  Perhaps suggestions
to me, off-list?) to the US pumpers' list and forward us the responses?

IDDM 8 years; MiniMed pumper 5+ yearsGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com