[IPk] RE: Airline advice

Dear Shelly,

I have never travelled from Britain to the US, but I have experience from
other airline trips. The only problem I have met, is that the security guards
have asked me to send the pump through the x-ray machine. But when I showed
them a cerrtificate from my doctor it was all right. So if you can get a
letter from your doctor where it's confirmed that you wear an insulin pump and
has to carry nescecery equipment, I think you can travel problem free.

I once had to change my set on the plain to Portogal, an did it where I sat.
Fortunately it was my friends who sat around me so I didn't bother any
strangers. If you travel alone and need a set change, you could ask the crew
about somewhere to do it.

Whish you a nice trip!

DM 6 yrs, pump 1,5 yrs.