[IPk] Virus(Again)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but some of your addresses seem to have
been hi-jacked by a nasty virus program. The only ones I can identify so far
are Michael,jneale and carmelmathews (Thats how the names appear in the
messages) - I have received 7 or 8 copies of the same virus this morning.
Some have come as messages from various sources purporting to be a cure for
the very virus they are carrying - so please be careful. I am not
advertising or anything but if I had not had Norton Antivirus installed I
would have been in deep trouble.

Take care all

Ray Morrissey