Re: [IPk] Glucophage

Thanks Tony, that explains things, I have been type 1 for 43 years since the
age of 3. During one consultation  I was introduced to a dr interested in
the pump by my consultant as` a type 1 diabetic although I would not blame
you for thinking she was a type 2! I really felt my age!!  I am not sure but
I think the metformin may be working as my BG's seem a lot lower I will wait
and see Carmel