Re: [IPk] popcorn

Hi Jackie
I've never found the ready made stuff that doesn't taste really really sweet
and is generally disgusting (eg Butterkist!). This one I found (that you
microwave) comes from the health food shop and is really nice, and really
easy - bung it in the microwave and it seems to pop perfectly in about 2
minutes. Just can't figure out the carbs.
Di