Re: [IPk] RE: Any Suggestions.

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
> i wish I could solve this high problem though.  I wonder if it's anything to do
>with the recent suspected heart probs or is it an infection that I really don't
>know about that refuses to budge?
If it wasn't for the two hypos, I'd say we were in the same boat!

Have you tried shifting to different boxes of syringes and sets, just in
case it's a manufacturing error?  Do the remedial injections by syringe
bring down the bgs?

I'm concerned to hear that your partner left - perhaps that could be the
cause of your high bgs?

Best wishes,

dm for 30+, with a needle-phobic partner for 18+, and thankful that he's
ok with the pump for 1+)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)