[IPk] popcorn

I've been experimenting with popcorn (the kind you microwave yourself) -
it's just regular stuff with a bit of salt but nothing else. I was
completely confused by the label which appeared to say either it's 15g per
1/4 bag, or 15g per whole bag (approx 4 cups) and I couldn't work out which
(American labelling which I often find confusing). The first time I had it I
went very high afterwards, so this time I bolused 2 units for half a bag
(approx 2 cups) and I've just gone very low (though that might just be the
delayed result of a lot of activity this weekend). Does anyone have any
experience with bolusing for plain popcorn?