[IPk] RE: Any Suggestions.

Thanks for that.

However, yesterday and today have been even worse.  Blood sugars very high.  A lot has happened in the past couple of months.  At first I thought the pump was doing me a lot of good.  I still do to a degree.  It is possible that the stuff that happened is due to an accumaulation od long term DM probs prior to the pump.  But whatever is causing this problem is rapidly becoming the final straw.  I even lost my partner because of going on this pump. So back to being a single parent again.  If I don't get any funding soon that will have to be the end of it.  Sorry to moan but I guess we all do sometimes.  i wish I could solve this high problem though.  I wonder if it's anything to do with the recent suspected heart probs or is it an infection that I really don't know about that refuses to budge?