Re: [IPk] weston super mare

At 07:18 20/04/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>if you are the lady that sead that insulin pumpers wear crap  you no what i
>am talking about

No I am *not*! You sent that message to the whole list, and I'm sure I'm
not the only one who is confused by what you say. Maybe just a little
explanation so we know why you're using the list to have a go at someone?

For what it's worth, I think the Website is great. I plan to approach my
care team about getting a pump next month, and everything I've read on the
site (and on INPUT) will prove to be extremely useful, I'm sure. However
from what my GP said I think it's going to be *very* difficult...

* "2002: A Discworld Odyssey" * August 16th-19th, 2002 *
*  Web: http://www.dwcon.org/ * Email: email @ redacted  *