[IPk] Glucophage

Does anyone know much about glucophage?

I've met a guy (he's actually a work colleague) who, like me, is British
but is working in Belgium. He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes here in
Belgium 6 years ago, at the tender age of 39. He was put on a regime of 3x
Actrapid and 1x Insulatard (pre-bed) and 2x glucophage. If I remember
rightly, glucophage stops the liver dumping glucose into the blood. Is that
right? Seems that different countries have different attitudes towards its

The guy, who appears in general good health, also claims to have not tested
his blood glucose for "several months". There we are.

mailto:email @ redacted