No Subject

Hi all,

Has anyone ever taken a pump "holiday" ?

I'm sure the very idea will shock most/some of you but I found it really
hard to cope with having the pump on holiday last year (being in and out of
the pool all day, going to the beach and wearing a bikini etc), I just
didn't have the sense of freedom that I want on my 3 weeks off.

So, I am considering a 3 week break, going back to MDI for this period, does
anyone have any advice/experience of this (other than NO Don't do it!!!) ?