Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #78

In message <email @ redacted>, Donald O' Donnell
<email @ redacted> writes
>so I now
>know that I have to eat more or less at the same time.
How did you work that one out?  That's one conclusion which is
unsupported by the evidence you've shown us: always eat the same
proportion of calories from carbs, maybe (although I think you will be
able to work it out and change the balance).  But nothing in your report
suggested that eating breakfast an hour earlier or later would have had
any change in the results!

Best wishes,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)