[IPk] Any Suggestions?

My Bms have been very good recently.  Between 4 and 8 with an occassional high or low.  My wake up BM is usually the best.  I noticed this morning that it was 12.8.  i took a correction of 2 units.  Mid morning it was 14.4.   changed the infusion set.  2 Unit correction and 1 unit to fill the cannula. Between then and now (5.30pm)I have ranged between 13 & 15 with testing being done hourly.  I have taken 2 unit corrections 3 times this afternoon and don't seem to be having much luck.  I had a slight infection at the end of last week but no probs with BMs.  Can anyone shed any light on this?