Re: [IPk] overnight ketones & dodgy A1c

Pat Reynolds wrote:
>what does your meter average look like?  Does this
>correspond to the hba1c, or is it too low?

I had my A1c last week, and at the time my meter avg was 6.7 and the rough
A1c was 6 {([mmol*18]+60)/30=approx. A1c}.

Tony mentioned they may have changed the assay: I must check. I think it's
absolutely ludicrous that A1cs vary from hospital to hospital and that you
can't compare the results. If they have changed, it means my current results
bear no relation to previous ones. Not much use!