Re: [IPk] overnight ketones & dodgy A1c

Hi Elisabeth,

Given that ketones mean you are digesting your own body because you
can't get what you want from your stomach ... and your bgs seem to
suggest that this isn't because you have insufficient insulin ... could
it be that you are not eating enough?

On the other hand, the hba1cs look like you don't have sufficient
insulin ... what does your meter average look like?  Does this
correspond to the hba1c, or is it too low?

Best wishes,

(who more relaxed about Guernsey, now - I'm going to write to the
airline for my next trip (Denver).  And they say diabetics are not
disabled ...

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)