From: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2002 21:46:23
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Bad day

Hi Donald
Oh dear, what a bad day!
I wonder why you had so much insulin for breakfast, when actually the carb
content was quite low?
I think 7 units sounds like way too much, although I don't know what your
carb/insulin ratio is.
My guess is that you went quite low from too much breakfast insulin, and
then maybe rebounded later. The blood in the tubing definitely indicates a
problem with the set and this would also have contributed to your high BGs
later.
Hope you are now feeling better and things are back to normal!
Di