[IPk] Big day tommorrow

Tommorrow is a big day day for me. I'm getting a pump!

My diabetes clinic is loaning a pmp to me for a while, whilst they try to
see if I can get any funding to get one of my own. Even though I know I will
have to give this pump back, and I won't necessarily get another one if the
funding doesn't get sorted, I'm really excited. At least I will be able to
get a better idea about whether pump therapy is going to suit me or not.
I've been hanging on to this idea for so long and imagining its going to be
a good solution for me, and now it looks like I'm going to get the chance to
find out. Also, if I can't get any funding, I should hopefully have a better
idea of whether its worth trying to raise the money privately (which would
be VERY difficult for me!)