Re: [IPk] No Flour

Hi Donald and Jackie
I have a very similar recipe for chocolate fudge cake which I make a lot. It
uses 400g dark chocolate, 200g butter and 6 eggs. And 100g sugar. You folow
the same instructions as for Donald's recipe and cook at 180 degrees for
about 20=30 mins. I make it so it's still slightlygooey inside.
My recipe is actually the one eaten by Sting :-) - it comes from the Lake
House Cookery Book (which I don't have shares in, I just happen to have been
given a copy of the book!).
In fact the recipe comes from a normal chocolate cake with flour in, but you
just make the same recipe without flour and it turns into chocolte fudge
cake. I use it as bribery when I want people to do things for me ("come and
help me move house and I'll make you chocolate fudge cake" seemed to work
very well!!!). Anyway, the cake is fantastic, and it doesn't do nasty things
to my BGs, surprisingly. There is a lot of fat in there, but you don't need
to eat very much at a time as it's very filling.