Re: [IPk] yoga/pilates

Just to add to Pat's message, it really depends what your concern about
yoga/pilates and the pump is.
Is it a question of how/where/if to wear the pump?
Or what to do with your insulin (stop, reduce, increase, leave the same....)

Personally for Pilates I leave the pump clipped to my shorts (and move it
around as necessary, e.g. if I'm lying on that side), and leave the insulin
alone, as for me it's not energetic enough to warrant an insulin change.

I don't think there's anything particularly difficult about Pilates/yoga in
connection with a pump.