Re: [IPk] yoga/pilates

We  discussed this a bit back in the autumn, when I started.

The 'what to do with your basal' is a 'your milage may vary' thing -
ranging from 'nothing' to 'turning it down for 24 hours'.

Some people continue to wear the pump (some leave it loose, others clip
it in different places for different parts of exercise), some disconnect
it.  One person takes it out (i.e. times it for a set change).

Personally, I find that it is a bit uncomfortable to have the insertion
point right in the centre of my stomach for those exercises which
involve pressing that bit of me into the mat, so I avoid those exercises
at those times.

Best wishes to all,

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>How do you do yoga and pilates with a pump? Any tips welcome. Many thanks

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)