Re: [IPk] Bank Holidat Monday

> that sounds like a classic response to a low in the night. The high
> would be caused by your liver dumping glucose as an emergency
> measure. Good evidence to back this up would be an excess of insulin
> required to get the high under control.
> email @ redacted

no, that may be the case for some, but not for me. I never get that high a
response to a low in the night, and the high came down easily the next
morning.  It was definitely just a high all night thing (I do often get that
after curry, though I don't know about the following night - I may have just
been way out with the bolus).