[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IPk] gum problems

Hi Mary, I wonder if you're from Ireland? If so, you can register with any
local GP and receive normal free care on the NHS, as part of an
international agreement between Britain and Ireland (E111 isn't required as
it would be for other EU countries). You can also get NHS dentistry, which
is fine for this problem, but not for any serious dental treatment. Better
to seek dental care privately.

Re finding either doctor or dentist, ask your friends who they go to!

And no, it probably isn't diabetes related, but I wonder about the stress of
arriving in a new city?


Tony O'Sullivan
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml