[IPk] gum problems

I've never posted to this particular list as I am not
from England.  I am studying in the UK for 4-6 months
and have been having problems with my gums.  They
slightly bleed when I brush, I have 2 sores in my
mouth, and it feels like a film is over the gums on
the upper right portion of my mouth.  Do you know if
this is diabetes related and if dentists in the UK
deal with this stuff?  Any help you can give me would
be greatly appreciated. I'm in London and I'm not sure
where to even begin to look for a doctor.  Thank you!

Do You Yahoo!?