From: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, April 07, 2002 20:17:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Airport horror

Pat, that sounds like a terrible experience. Also a potentially dangerous
one. I think a letter of complaint to head of security at the airport,
copied to the BAA and Diabetes UK, would go a long way. This kind of
nonsense might have affected a less resourceful person, or someone of an
arabic background with diabetes, for example, a lot more. Besides, it helps
to re-establish a sense of balance about what happened!

Regards,

Tony O'Sullivan
....who never declares, and like you has never had a problem even when the
pump was detected.