Re: [IPk] Pump batteries

I've used the Duracell 357 batteries from the battery rack in the
supermarket in my mm508.  They lasted well.  Also tried some Varta ones
from a mail order battery place which were cheap but weren't so hot
(lasted about half to a third less long).  In the end the Minimed
supplied ones are my choice, they last well, are packed conveniently and
aren't more expensive than the chemist/supermarket version.