[IPk] Pump batteries

Hi all,
I was wodering if anyonre has used Energizer 1.55v batteries, I got them from
my chemist but am not to keen to use them since the pump manual specifies 1.5v
batteries. They are the right size and are silver oxide. Will they send my
pump bonkers?
I have decided not to get a special cool-pack for the pump for my trip to Cuba
because the consensus seems to be that high temperaturesdo not seem to make a
difference in the short term
                Thanks a lot
                Richard Walsh.