RE: [IPk] Bank Holidat Monday

Hi Zoe

I have had similar problems and wondered is it high because
its been low (rebound) or is it just high?  If the problem
continues over a few days I will set my alarm and test every
2 -3 hours through the night.  I then adjust my night time
basal rates accordingly.  I have needed to do this twice
since being on the pump (9 months).  My night time basal is
0.6 until 1 am and then 1.2 from 1 to 4 am and then back to
0.6.  I find that the time I need the rise, and how much of a
rise I need, does need adjusting from time to time.

On some occasions the highs and lows are random - a
combination of stress, exercise and alcohol the day before!
We are human after all.

Bev

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist